The scope of this report includes all types of advanced materials and other technologies used in public works infrastructure products, such as:
- Advanced materials.
- Metals and alloys.
- Superior-performing asphalt pavements.
- High-performance concrete.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer composites.
- Smart materials (i.e., materials that respond dynamically to external stimuli like heat, humidity, ultraviolet light or pressure).
- Advanced structural subassemblies (e.g., prefabricated bridge elements and systems, seismic isolation bearings).
- 67 tables
- An overview of the U.S. market for advanced materials and technologies for public works infrastructure projects within the industry
- Analyses of the U.S. market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of advanced materials and technologies used in various types of public works infrastructure
- A look into new materials and technologies that are likely to be introduced during the forecast period, along with their expected impacts on the market
- Analyses of the key patents issued for advanced infrastructure materials
- Company profiles of major market players in the market, including ArcelorMittal Steel USA Inc., Lafarge North America Inc., Infrastructure Composites International, Kansas Structural Composites, Inc., and Bridge Solutions, Inc.