Coatings for Commercial and Residential Roofing: The North American Market includes a comprehensive analysis of all products used in the North American roof coatings market. The report provides the latest in product development and material and technology enhancements, as well as a detailed look at the various distribution channels and their dynamics. The current market demand for each product type is quantified by value and volume, with projections for growth through 2023. This report also provides profiles for leading North American roof coatings manufacturers. The report is divided into the following 10 chapters -
- Summary and Highlights.
- Market and Technology Background.
- Market Review by Product Type.
- Market Review by Distribution Channel.
- Market Review by Region.
- Government Regulation and Industry Organizations.
- Environmental Programs and Incentives.
- Analysis of Market Opportunities.
- Company Profiles.
- 41 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the North American market for coatings for commercial and residential roofing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on latest product developments, technological enhancements and govt. regulations and their impact on the overall roof coatings market
- Evaluation of the industry's structure and its competitive dynamics
- Profiles of leading North American roof coatings manufacturers, including BASF, The Garland Co., Inc., Henry Co., National Coatings Corp., and United Coatings