This report provides definitive estimates and forecasts of the global market, as well as a detailed analysis of the markets in specific regions and countries, antimicrobial agents, fabrics, applications and on-going trends.
In this report, the antimicrobial fabric market is segmented by fabric, antimicrobial agent and application. Cotton, polyester and polyamide are the major contributors to the antimicrobial fabric market. The applications focused on are automotive, healthcare, apparel, industrial, home and others.
- 31 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for antimicrobial fabric
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projection of CAGR through 2026
- Market share analysis of antimicrobial fabric based on region, country, antimicrobial agent, fabric, and application and detailed description of synthetic and natural sources of antimicrobial agents
- Highlights of the chemical and physical approaches for antimicrobial fabric production and coverage of tests and regulations for antimicrobial textiles
- Discussion on environmental impact of antimicrobial agents and latest trends in the apparel industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Apex Mills, Birla Cellulose, Herculite Inc., Milliken & Co., and Smith & Nephew