The study scope includes key agricultural biotechnology tools (i.e., next generation DNA sequencing, biochips, RNA interference, synthetic biology tools and genome editing tools); synthetic biology-enabled chemicals and biofuels; biotech seeds; and biologicals.
BCC analyzes these technologies and products to determine present and future market sizes, and forecasted growth from 2017 through 2022. The report also discusses industry strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, patent status, and market driving forces.
BCC provides in-depth coverage of the agricultural biotechnology industry structure, including genomics technology providers (e.g., genome editing, NGS, microarray companies); major seed companies; biotech traits companies; synthetic biology tools companies; companies developing plant feedstocks; and agricultural biologicals companies. It provides an in-depth analysis of major industry acquisitions and alliances during 2015 and 2016.
70 agricultural and biotechnology companies are profiled in this report.
- An overview of the global markets for agricultural biotechnology and related emerging technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the markets by product type (microarrays, DNA sequencing, biochips, synthetic biology-enabled and transgenic seeds), by crop type, and by geography
- Information on growth driving forces, market applications, industry structure and competitive dynamics
- Analysis of key technologies and products to determine the present and future status of the market
- Profiles of major players in the industry