The study scope includes key agricultural biotechnology tools (i.e., next-generation DNA sequencing, biochips, RNA interference, synthetic biology tools and gene editing tools); synthetic biology-enabled chemicals and biofuels; biotech seeds; and biologicals.
BCC Research analyzes these technologies and products to determine present and future market sizes, and to forecast growth from 2019 through 2024. The report also discusses industry strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, patent status and market driving forces.
BCC Research provides in-depth coverage of the agricultural biotechnology industry structure, including genomics technology providers (e.g., genome editing, NGS and microarray companies); major seed companies; biotech trait companies; synthetic biology tools companies; companies developing plant feedstocks; and agricultural biologicals companies. It provides an in-depth analysis of major industry acquisitions and alliances during 2018 and 2019.
Ninety-six agricultural and biotechnology companies are profiled in this report.
- 32 data tables and 60 additional tables
- Detailed review of the global markets for agricultural biotechnology and other emerging technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of key agricultural biotechnology tools such as next generation DNA sequencing, biochips, RNA interference, synthetic biology tools and genome editing tools, and assaying their role in enhancing the marketplace
- Underlying market opportunities for biotechnology tools, genomic-enabled products, and biotech seeds enhancing growth for the coming five years
- Key merger and acquisitions, joint ventures, and alliances within the large biotechnology companies, allowing them to participate in the upside of new genomics technologies that will enhance their breeding, seed development, and biologics programs
- Company profiles of market leading participants, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Basf AG, Cibus Inc., Novozymes A/S, Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd., and Qiagen NV