The scope of the report encompasses the major types of 3D cell culture that are being used by industry, academic researchers, government labs, and independent research groups. This includes the main inputs such as cell lines, media, sera, reagents, software, and instrumentation. It analyzes the current market status, examines future market drivers, and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. The previous edition had a separate section on patent analysis. Here patents have been included by type of technology instead.
The market structure has been re-organized for this edition. Also, more research was done on base case data for different product areas. The greater emphasis is on the different products used for 3D cell culture, but the report also investigates the market in terms of types of applications, end users and geographic regions.
- 79 tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for 3D cell cultures
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with estimated data from 2020 to 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information on analytical systems used in tissue and cell culture, cellomics and human cancer model initiative (HCMI)
- Details about assay development for mesenchymal stem cells, In Vitro testing of adventitious agents and description of assays and assay kits
- A look at the main classes of models for researching cancer and other diseases, benefits of 3D models to cancer research and description of 3D engineered scaffolds
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities and discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on the world of cell culture
- Insights into U.S. regulatory status of bioprinted products; basic guidance for the regulation of biologics, regenerative medicine and xenotransplants
- Relevant patent analysis, including recent activity and a list of key patents
- Market share analysis of the major players in the industry and their comprehensive company profiles including Agilent Technologies, BioVision Inc., Cell Applications Inc., Envisiontec Inc., Mitra Biotech Inc., Promega Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific