Microbial infections represent one of the leading causes of death worldwide. Users of antiseptics and disinfectants are individual consumers as well as various groups and industries such as research institutions, food handlers, textile manufacturers, healthcare providers, and so forth. Antiseptics and disinfectants are a vital set of compounds for healthy living. This report focuses on the global market for antiseptic and disinfectant products and provides an updated review of their applications. The report deals with antiseptic and disinfectant products by covering the total market, which includes two main areas of applications: antiseptics and disinfectants for domestic use and antiseptics and disinfectants for institutional/ commercial use.
This report details regulatory aspects; innovations and technological improvements, including patents and approvals; and latest trends, preferences and progress in the antiseptic and disinfection products market. The report analyzes the global antiseptics and disinfectants market by category, region and application. North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, the U.K., Russia, Spain), and emerging markets (many Asian countries, South Korea, parts of Africa, Brazil, India, China) are considered in the regional market analysis. In addition, the study also covers the market projections, market leaders, and market shares in the worldwide market for antiseptic and disinfection products.
- 39 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of the current and future characteristics of the global market for antiseptics and disinfectants
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of categories of antiseptics and disinfectants, such as biguanides and amidines, phenol and derivatives, iodine products, quaternary ammonium compounds, silver compounds, aldehydes, alcohols, and oxidizing agents
- A look at major changes in market behavior, such as acquisitions, mergers, and alliances by companies and global organizations
- Profiles of major players in the industry