This report provides key market analysis, highlights market drivers and constraints, and discusses competitive developments and trends in the CPVC market. BCC Research analyzes the CPVC market in terms of applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections, and market shares.
This report discusses the CPVC industry and its various resources. It covers the overall CPVC market for different applications. A complete regional analysis of the market is also studied in the report. The CPVC market by region is broken down into five segments: North America, Europe, China, Asia and the rest of the world (ROW).
The technological issues discussed in the report encompass the latest trends, pipeline products, and developments. Also included in this report are comprehensive profiles of companies that are leaders in the CPVC market. The key market players are Lubrizol, Sekisui Chemical, Kaneka, and Kem One (Arkema) along with several others.
- 77 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing demand
- A look at the regulatory and environmental developments, along with advances in the CPVC manufacturing and applications
- Examination of the CPVC industry structure, market saturation, and demographic changes
- Comprehensive company profiles of major Players in the Market including Asahi Yukizai, Astral Poly Technik Ltd., Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Co., Cresline Plastic Pipe Co. Inc., Epsco International Inc., Kaneka, Lesso, Simona AG, and The Lubrizol Corp.