The scope of the report covers the overview and clear understanding of the global market scenario of anti-corrosion coatings and analysis of global market trends, with market data from 2016, considering 2016 as the base year and estimating for 2017 to 2022 with CAGR projections in the forecast period.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the anti-corrosion coatings market. It also explains the major drivers and restraints and regional dynamics of the global anti-corrosion coatings market and current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as U.S., Canada, Germany, France, China, U.K., India etc.
The different types/chemistries of anti-corrosion coatings considered in the report include epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, zinc, chlorinated rubber, silicone and alkyds, among others. The report further discusses end-use industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, marine, water and wastewater, infrastructure, power generation, and automotive, among others. The different technologies of anti-corrosion coatings included in the report are solvent-borne, waterborne and powder-based, among others.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape, which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global anti-corrosion coatings market.
- 68 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for anti-corrosion coatings
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of the different types and chemistries of anticorrosion coatings, which include epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, zinc, chlorinated rubber, silicone, and alkyds
- Overview of anticorrosion coatings technologies, i.e., solvent-borne, waterborne, and powder-based
- Discussion of end-user industries, such as oil and gas, manufacturing, marine, water and wastewater, infrastructure, power generation, and automotive
- Analyses of technological, regulatory, and economic trends affecting the anticorrosion coatings market
- Profiles of major companies in the market, including 3M Company, Akzo Nobel NV, Ashland Inc., BASF, the Sherwin-Williams Company and Wacker Chemie AG