The global APAO market has significant scope due to APAO’s wide range of applications and versatility in varied domains such as automotive, packaging, personal care, and so forth. The report has been segmented on the basis of type, end-users and application. The major geographies covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of World (RoW). Furthermore, a country-specific breakdown of the APAO market is also included in the report. The study covers the global APAO market irrespective of the included countries. Countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. Major countries included in the report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, Korea, and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecast values were based on statistical analysis.
Moreover, the contributions from global giants such as BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Co., Dow Chemical, DuPont, Evonik Industries AG, and Huntsman Corp. in the APAO market will create significant scope in the market. Various strategies such as product launches, research and development (R&D), partnership, collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, and the emergence of new players will keep the APAO market dynamic. New technology and hygienic applications with higher strength, versatility and flexibility will boost demand of APAO-based adhesives in automobile, building and construction, packaging, and bookbinding.
Estimated values used are based on market players’ total revenues; forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements of APAO market players, annual sales of market players and the average cost of APAO were considered in the estimates for the market. A large number of APAO market players as well as manufacturers are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
The report on the APAO market provides a market overview, assesses application markets, provides an end-user analysis, and evaluates the APAO market by type, application, end user, and geography. The major company profiles include a detailed introduction, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections, and market share.
- 65 tables
- A detailed overview and an industry analysis of Amorphous Polyalphaolefin (APAO) technology
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on new technology and applications of APAO-based adhesives
- identification of manufacturers, key end users and industries which will affect the major market trends
- Examination of regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major market players, including 3M, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Dymax Corp., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, and Uniseal