The scope of this report covers the overview of the global market for acrylic coatings and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, considering base year 2017 and estimates for 2018 to 2023 with projection of Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in the forecast duration.
The report includes discussion of technological and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the acrylic coatings market and current trends within the industry.
Sales values are presented in U.S. dollars, while volumes are presented in kiloton units. The report does not include market size estimation of other types of substrates, technology and end-use industry.
This report analyzes the global acrylic coatings market on the basis of substrate, technology, end-use industry and region.
Acrylic Coatings Market by Substrate:
Acrylic Coatings Market by Technology:
- Powder Coatings
- UV Cured Coatings
- Radiation Cured Coatings
Acrylic Coatings Market by End-use Industry:
- Building and Construction
- General Industrial
- Aerospace and Defense
- Oil and Gas
Acrylic Coatings Market by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report concludes with a special focus on vendor landscape and includes profiles of major vendors in the global acrylic coatings market.
- 133 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An industry analysis of the global markets and technologies for acrylic coatings within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, Mexico, U.S., Canada, Brazil, UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for acrylic coatings by substrate type, technology, end user industry and geographical regions both in terms of value and volume
- Identification of the market trends, issues and technological developments along with discussion of regulatory updates and economic factors that are affecting the market
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players including Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, Nippon Paint Co. Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company and PPG Industries, Inc.