The report provides an overview of the global market for acrylic adhesives and analyzes global market trends. It includes market data from 2016, while considering 2017 as the base year. Estimates are forecast for 2018 through 2023 with a projection of CAGR in the forecast period. Words “acrylic” and “acrylate” have been used interchangeably across this report. In this report, acrylic adhesive and acylate adhesives mean the same thing.
The different types of acrylic adhesives considered in the report are methylacrylic, ethylacrylic, cyanoacrylic, butyl acrylic, polyacrylic and modified acrylic. The report includes descriptions of application segments such as paper and packaging, construction, transportation, consumer goods, medical and others. The important processes involved in manufacturing acrylic adhesives and the major functions provided by these adhesives have also been covered in detail.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape, including key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global acrylic adhesives market.
The report discusses technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the acrylic adhesives market. It also explains major drivers & restraints, regional dynamics and current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as the U.S., Mexico, Germany, China, France, the U.K., India, Brazil, the U.A.E., etc.
- 84 data tables and 18 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and UAE
- An overview of the global market scenario of acrylic adhesives and analysis of global market trends
- Description of important processes involved in manufacturing of acrylic adhesives and their major functions
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and to understand prospects of each segment
- A look into the environmental concerns associated with ethyl acrylic adhesives
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including 3M Company, Arkema (Bostik SA), H.B. Fuller, Illinois Tool Works Inc. and Sika AG