The scope of the report includes an overview, a clear understanding of the global market of aerospace adhesives and analyses of global market trends. The report includes market data from 2016 and considers 2017 the base year; it provides estimates for 2018 and forecasts for 2023 using projections for CAGR during the forecast period. Estimated values are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the aerospace adhesive market. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global aerospace adhesive market, as well as current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, China, France, the U.K., Japan, Singapore and Spain.
Different resin types used in aerospace adhesives are considered in the report, including epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, silicone and others. The report includes descriptions of adhesive function such as structural, non-structural and pressure-sensitive adhesives. The important processes involved in manufacturing aerospace adhesives and the major functions provided by these adhesives are also covered in detail.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape, which includes key strategies adopted by manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global aerospace adhesive market.
- 94 tables
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of the aerospace adhesives within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S, Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Elaboration of the factors driving and restraining the growth of the market along with opportunities that are likely to affect the aerospace adhesives market
- Segmentation of the global market by geographical region, form, adhesive type, application area, end use industry in value and volumetric terms
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and outlining prospects of each given segment
- Discussion of different resin types of aerospace adhesives that include epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, silicone, and their functions
- Examination of competitive landscape and assessment of key strategies, product portfolio and market positioning of major manufacturers
- Detailed profiles of the leading market players, including Arkema SA, Cytec Solvay Group, H.B. Fuller Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA and PPG Industries Inc.