This report covers materials used in the following types of EVs that use motive power batteries and fuel cells -
- Passenger vehicles (sedans, microcars, sport utility vehicles [SUVs], crossover SUVs, pickup trucks, sports cars).
- Low-velocity vehicles (golf carts, neighborhood EVs, personal mobility devices).
- Commercial/industrial vehicles (material handling equipment, burden carriers, forklifts, trucks).
The numbers of batteries and fuel cells used in these EVs are estimated and forecasted in this report.
Two other major types of EVs are out of the scope of this report -
- Scooters (two-wheelers, motorcycles, some three-wheelers).
- Niche (military, self-driving vehicles, locomotives).
- 134 data tables and 32 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for advanced materials in electric, fuel cell and hybrid automotive batteries
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of history and current state of advanced materials used in batteries for electric, fuel cell and hybrid automobiles
- Characterization and quantification of market by type, material and region
- Discussion on drivers, restraints, key developments and future outlook of the advanced materials industry
- Insights into regulatory and environmental developments within this industry
- Information on China’s subsidy policy
- Detailed profiles of key competitors of the market, including AkzoNobel, BASF Corp., FMC Corp., Hitachi Chemical and Lithium Corp.