The scope of this report is focused on a selection of the top companies offering blockchain financial services and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth and allowing these companies to succeed. BCC Research also explores the blockchain industry’s structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions. The scope also includes analysis of the blockchain in financial services market based on regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2019 through 2024 are provided at global levels for these segments.
The estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- An overview of global market for blockchain technologies in the financial services industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A look at the major blockchain companies/consortiums that are expected to play a major role in the future years
- Description of blockchain technology applications in digital identification, trade finance, cross border payments, and digital wallets
- Identification of companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Discussion on how blockchain technology is used for improving the efficiency in businesses by providing cost-effective mechanisms
- Information on new product launches and product developments
- Details of the major companies and their products as well as technology advancements, executives, geographical presence, history and strategies