The report on “Advanced Orthopedic Technologies, Implants and Regenerative Products Market” gives a detailed analysis of the product types used for orthopedic implants and regeneration. The report is segmented based on device type such as bone repair and regenerative products, cartilage and soft tissue repair, regenerative products and joint replacement, implants and regenerative products.
A detailed analysis illustrating market dynamics and market structure is incorporated in the report. Porter’s five forces analysis, as well as supply and distribution chain are discussed in detail for an in-depth understanding of the market. The report covers the current regulations and guidelines for quality management and manufacturing practices of orthopedic medical devices in the context of its use in advanced orthopedic devices industry. Top market players detailing their business operations and segment focus, revenue and strategy analysis are included the in the report. Market share analysis of leading market players, product launches and pipeline products are also captured in the report.
In terms of geography the reports analyze the market across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Key countries like US, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Top five countries), China, India and Japan are discussed due to a high degree of concentration of orthopedic device manufacturing companies and contract manufacturing organizations in these countries. This report includes market size estimates for 2017 as base year, 2018 and forecast for 2023.
- 18 data tables and 44 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- An overview of the advanced orthopedic technologies, implants, and regenerative products used for the treatment of orthopedic disorders such as arthritis, fractures, joint inflammation and rheumatoid joint pain
- Description about the market trends, drivers, restraints, and future opportunities
- Coverage of current regulations and guidelines for orthopedic medical devices quality management and manufacturing practices
- Analysis of the company profiles of the industry, including Smith & Nephew plc., Medtronic Inc., Exactech, Inc., and B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.