The report covers the worldwide market for these electronic, electro-optical and other modern technologies used in airports:
- Air/ground traffic management and control systems.
- Landing aids, guidance and lighting.
- Airport communications.
- Digital information display solutions.
- Airport management software.
- Security, fire protection and emergency services.
- Passenger and baggage handling and control.
- Car parking systems.
This report covers only technologies and equipment that are based at the airport or nearby. The emphasis is on civil aviation; the military market is not covered in detail.
- 55 data tables and 10 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for advanced airport technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that are effecting the market.
- A look at developments affecting key airport technology systems, such as air and ground traffic management; baggage claim and handling; and security, fire, and emergency systems.
- Profiles of major companies in the market.