The report covers the market for the following electronic, electro-optical and other modern security technologies used in airports in the Asia-Pacific region: passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems; airport communications; air/ground traffic management control systems; security, fire protection and other emergency systems; and other technologies
- Passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems.
- Airport communication.
- Air/ground traffic management control systems.
- Security, fire protection and other emergency services.
- Passenger and baggage handling and control.
This report covers only technologies and equipment that are based at or near an airport. The emphasis is on civil aviation; the military market is not covered in detail.
- 19 tables
- A brief overview of advanced airport technologies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Country specific data and analysis for People's Republic of China (PRC), Japan, Australia, India, South Korea and Indonesia
- Coverage of the sophisticated electronic and electro-optical technologies, including passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems; airport communications; air/ground traffic management control systems; security, fire protection and other emergency systems used in airports in the Asia-Pacific region
- Assessment of market dynamics and identification of factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities that have a major say in the market
- Study of current trends and strategies adopted by key players in the Asia-Pacific region
- Detailed company profiles of the major players operating in the region, including Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International plc), NEC Corp., Smiths Detection Inc., and United Technologies Corp. (Rockwell Collins)