The scope of this report is focused on 4D GIS industry drivers and challenges. This report explores the industry by type, application and geography. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided. The 4D GIS market is segmented into three categories -
- Components: hardware, software, data, people and methods.
- Applications: aerospace and defense, government, healthcare, construction and manufacturing, natural resources and others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers global market trends with data from 2018 to 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections for 2019 to 2024. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global economic outlook of fourth dimension (4D) based geographic information system (GIS) market
- Analyses of global market trends, with interrelated market size and data from 2018 to 2019, and revenue projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on the role of 4D GIS mapping technology with regards to building infrastructure monitoring and analysis, increasing use of location-based services, and advancements in geospatial analytics with the emergence of artificial intelligence and big data analytics
- Understanding the role of 4D GIS components such as hardware, software, data, and methods/solutions and their GIS mapping applications in aerospace and defense, government, healthcare, telecommunication, manufacturing and construction, and natural resources etc.
- Listing of major market players within the 4D GIS field