In this report, the market has been segmented by offering, product type, application, end-use industry and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for 3D metrology and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2020-2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are based on product type, end use and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of 3D metrology manufacturers.
This report covers the market for 3D metrology with regard to its applications across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for 3D metrology in 2020 and projects the expected market size through 2025.
- 34 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for 3D metrology within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the 3D metrology market based on offerings, product, application, end-user industry and region and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Discussion on impact of COVID-19 on 3D metrology market and insights into stringent regulations for product safety and standardization
- Explanation of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Hexagon AB, Nikon Metrology, Carl Zeiss AG, KLA Tencor and Jenoptik AG