In this report, the market has been segmented by type, deployment, organization size, industry vertical and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for advanced analytics technologies and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on type, deployment, organization size, industry vertical and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the advanced analytics software providers.
The advanced analytics solutions covered include all those solutions which have the capability of not only descriptive and diagnostic analytics but also to solve predictive and prescriptive analytics. Further information on this has been provided in the Market Overview section.
This report also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
- 40 data tables and 24 additional tables
- Descriptive study and quantitative analysis of the global market for advanced analytics technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Regional market share analysis of the advanced analytics technologies
- Discussion on the technology innovations and advanced analytics solutions with regards to their applications in various industry verticals across different regions
- Insight into viable technology drivers with emphasis on major trends and challenges that affect the future marketplace
- Impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak on the global economy and overall analytics industry
- Competitive landscape of leading vendor companies and their market share analysis within the advanced analytics technologies
- Profile description of major market players, including Alteryx Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Qliktech International AB, SAP SE and SAS Institute Inc.