This report offers a detailed picture of the market for 3D and 4D ultrasound devices. It highlights the current and future market potential for 3D and 4D ultrasound devices and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, the regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. This report also covers market projections through 2025 and market shares for key market players.
This report details market shares for 3D and 4D ultrasound devices based on type and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into stationary 3D and 4D ultrasound devices and portable 3D and 4D ultrasound device segments.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020-2025. Estimated values are based on 3D and 4D ultrasound device manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 35 data tables and 26 additional tables
- An overview of the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projection of CAGR through 2025
- Detailed description of the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices, their manufacturing process, ultrasound imaging technology, value chain process and pricing analysis
- Analysis of current and future market dynamics and identification of key drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Discussion on potential markets of stationary and portable 3D and 4D ultrasound devices and evaluation of current market trends, market size and market forecast
- Details about R&D, product design and early design prototyping; regulatory submissions and approvals; and legislative requirements for 3D and 4D ultrasound device manufacturing
- Impact analysis of coronavirus on the global economy; government expenditures on COVID-19 and discussion on impact of COVID-19 on supply chain and production of medical devices, insurance providers and overall medical devices industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Analogic Corp., Canon Medical Systems Corp., FujiFilm Holdings Corp., Hitachi Medical Corp., and Samsung Medison Co. Ltd.