This report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for advanced medical dressings in value terms from 2019 through 2025. It estimates and forecasts the market size or output, classified according to material, application, and region. Materials include foams, films, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, alginate, and bioactive materials. Applications include surgical and traumatic wounds, burns, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and venous leg ulcers. Regions include Europe, North America, China, and the Rest of World (ROW). Other features in this report include the following -
- Key industry players.
- Advances in technologies and products.
- 185 data tables, 12 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for advanced medical dressings
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the advanced medical dressings by material, application, function and region
- Detailed description of occlusive, hydrogel and hydrophilic/absorptive dressings; coverage of dressing products and their producers and information on available advanced medical dressings in the market
- Identification of drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the market and analysis of the regulatory and environmental developments in the advanced medical dressings market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry including 3M, Cardinal Health, ConvaTec, Johnson & Johnson, Paul Hartmann, and Smith & Nephew