For the various advanced ceramic and nanoscale powder types (oxides, carbides, nitrides, borides), the report provides an analysis of the material types in each category along with processing technologies, properties, applications, suppliers, prices and markets.
The technologies utilized in current commercial advanced ceramic powders and nanoscale powders reviewed in the report are categorized as being chemical and vapor- or gas-phase methodologies. The bulk of the technologies used in commercial production, such as the precipitation and sol-gel methods, are chemical based.
The qualitative and quantitative determinations embodied in this report are a valuable contribution to the current knowledge of advanced and nanoscale ceramic powders and their processing techniques, applications and markets. This information would be useful to companies that are facing decisions about strategies for expansion or entering new business sectors.
- 37 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for advanced ceramic and nanoceramic powders
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Discussion of properties, advantages and disadvantages of the advanced ceramic and nanosized ceramic powders
- Information on major issues related to the production and commercialization of advanced ceramic and nanosized ceramic powders.
- Coverage of the technological and business issues related to the commercial production and use of advanced ceramic and nanoceramic powders
- Quantification of advanced ceramic powders by their chemistry as oxides, carbides, nitrides, and borides
- Profiles of major companies of the industry, including Aremco Products, Baikowski Group, Cotronics Corp., Electro Abrasives Corp. and Saint-Gobain Ceramics and Plastics