The report focuses on newer drugs and innovations in chemical compounds, vaccines and biologicals, recently launched or in development. Specifically excluded from the scope of research are vector or mosquito control approaches, strategies and products; drugs used for symptomatic treatment and not for the elimination of the virus from the host; and details on manufacturers and suppliers of non-branded generics. This report will also highlight the current and future market potentiality of antibiotics with detailed analysis of competitive environment between the companies. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, pricing analysis, impact of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and a regulatory scenario assessment will be covered in the current report. The report covers a market projection for 2025, and a market share for key players.
The report segments the market for antibiotics based on product type, route of administration, application and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into cell wall inhibitors, protein inhibitors, DNA inhibitors and other inhibitors (RNA, Mycolic Acid, Folic Acid). Based on route of administration, the market is segmented into oral and topical. The market is also presented based on application type, which is further segmented into human and veterinary.
By geography, the market has been segmented into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa regions. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries and South Africa will be covered in the regional segment. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2019 as the base year, with estimates for 2020 and forecast value for 2025.
- 28 data tables and 16 additional tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global market for antibiotics within the pharmaceutical industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018-2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Latest information on market growth drivers and opportunities, industry supply chain structure, regulatory developments, technological advancements, and demographic shifts shaping the overall antibiotics marketplace
- Evaluation of market growth during the forecast period, and deep dive of market share analysis data basis of product type, product, route of administration, end-user and geographical region
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries and South Africa
- Impact of COVID-19 on the pharmaceutical market for antibiotics and an outlook of short-term vs. long-term impacts of COVID-19 pandemic
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the global market demand for antibiotic drugs on the basis of their proprietary technologies, M&A deals, collaborations, JVs and other strategic alliances
- Detailed company profiles of the major global corporations, including Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Pfizer and Sanofi