Report Scope :
This research report categorizes the anti-Parkinson’s drugs market by type. Product types include low dopaminergic, dopamine agonists, enzyme inhibitors and other anti-Parkinson’s medications.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global market for anti-Parkinson’s drugs and their future demand
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013-2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the major factors and technological advances such as biomarkers, 3D printed drugs, mobile applications and wearable technologies in the monitoring and treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Discussion of the major segments of the anti-Parkinson’s drugs, i.e., dopaminergic drugs, dopamine agonists, enzyme inhibitors and other anti-Parkinson’s medications
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including AbbVie, Mylan Laboratories, Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Novartis