This research report categorizes the antibiotics market by type. The product types are beta–lactams, fluoroquinolones, macrolides, tetracycline and other antibiotic classes.
- 79 data tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for antibiotics
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2014 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of antibiotics for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Evaluation of the current trends and market dynamics, especially growth drivers and inhibitors, as well as cohesive government policies and regulatory updates
- A relevant patent analysis within the antibiotics industry
- Key mergers and acquisitions in the market
- Company profiles of the major market players in the industry, including Bayer AG, Merck & Company, Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi S.A.