This report offers a detailed picture of the acne drugs market. It highlights the current and future market potential for acne drugs and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025 as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for acne drugs based on drug type, route of administration, distribution channel and geography. Based on drug type, the market is segmented into retinoid, antibiotic, hormonal agent and others segments. Based on route of administration, the market is segmented into topical and oral. Based on distribution channel, the market segmented into prescription based and over the counter (OTC).
By geography, the market has been segmented into North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on drugs manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 33 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global acne drugs market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, estimated data for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of current and future market potential, market size, and market share analysis based on drug type, mode of administration, distribution channel and region
- Analysis of market trends and explanation of factors driving and restraining the growth of global acne drugs market
- Discussion on impact of coronavirus on the global economy and information on government expenditures on COVID-19
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships and other key market strategies and new product launches in the market
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Allergan, Bausch Health, Galderma, GlaxoSmithKline PLC and Pfizer Inc.