The report will provide details about autoimmune disorder therapies used in the treatment of autoimmune disease and how it has been influenced by the pandemic of COVID-19. This report will also highlight the current and future market potentiality of autoimmune disorder therapies with detailed analyses of the competitive environments between companies. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, pricing analysis, prevalence or incidence autoimmune disease and regulatory scenarios will also be covered. The report includes a market projection for 2024 and market shares for key players.
The report segments the market for autoimmune therapies based on drug class, indications and geography. Based on drug class, the market is segmented into immunosuppressant and NSAIDs. The immunosuppressant drug class is further segmented into corticosteroids, biologics and inhibitors. The market size includes drug class and its major brands on sale and serviceable in market. Based on indications, the market is segmented into type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and others (pernicious anemia, celiac disease, autoimmune vasculitis, myasthenia gravis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Sjögren’s syndrome, Graves’ disease, Addison’s disease, etc.).
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. A detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Gulf Cooperation Council countries and South Africa will be covered in the regional segments. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2019 as the base year, with estimates for 2020 and forecast values for 2024.
- 30 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for autoimmune disorder therapies
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, 2019 and projection of CAGR through 2024
- Characterisation and quantification of autoimmune disorder therapies based on drug class, age group, and region
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on autoimmune disorder therapies market and highlights of the current and future market potential of these therapies
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, their competitive landscape and their detailed company profiles, including AstraZeneca, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Roche), Pfizer Inc., and Johnson and Johnson