The global ASA polymers market has significant scope because of its wide range of applications, easy availability and rising demand from varied industries such as automotive, packaging, building and construction and others. The report has been segmented based on application, end-users and chemistry. Applications, and end-user applications of ASA polymers market are also covered at length. The major geography covered in the report includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of World (RoW). Furthermore, a country specific breakdown of the ASA polymers Market is also included in the report. The study covers the global ASA polymers market irrespective of the included countries. Countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. Major countries included in the report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, Korea and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis.
Estimated values used are based on market players total revenues at the manufacturing level and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements of ASA polymers market players, annual sales of market players and average cost of ASA were considered to estimate the market. ASA industry players as well as manufacturers are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
The report on the ASA polymers market provides a market overview, assesses application markets, provides an end-user analysis, and evaluates the ASA polymers market by application, end-user industry, chemistry and geography. The major companies are profiled in the report; profiles include a detailed introduction, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share.
- 46 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of global market for acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA) polymers, identification of new technologies and discussion of their potential applications
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at the factors that are responsible for the rising demand for ASA in adhesives, paints and other water-based emulsion industries
- Information on production of ASA polymers by grafted acrylic ester elastomer and discussion of their significant properties such as toughness, rigidity and thermal stability
- An analysis of patents issued to various companies for related technologies and processes
- Insight into government regulations in the U.S., EU, APAC and other regions
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including BASF, West Michigan Compounding LLC, Sitraplas GMBH, Nippon A &L Inc., Chi Mei Corp. and LG Chemicals