The scope of this report is broad and covers various technologies available in the Anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market and potential application sectors across various end uses. The Anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market is broken down by device type. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each technology and end use segment with estimated values derived from the revenue of manufacturers total revenues.
This report also includes a discussion of the main players across each regional Anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market. Further, it explains the main drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry.
This report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the market.
- 33 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of global anti-counterfeiting, authentication and verification technologies market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Explanation of their role in safeguarding sensitive and vulnerable products from counterfeiting
- A look into the initiatives taken by market players and government organizations for the continuous development of new and advanced technologies within anti-counterfeiting industry
- Comparative study between DNA-based anti-counterfeiting and digital coding
- Information on anti-theft devices such as anti-theft tags and RFID based smart labels
- Knowledge about counterfeit drugs, challenges in pharmaceutical industry and online counterfeit drug markets
- Detailed profiles of major players in the industry including, 3M, Avery Dennison Corp., CFC International Inc., Hologram Industries and Honeywell International Inc.